TVD Team Wristbands

Thursday, October 28, 2010

We Crashed, We Fondled (some more so than others), I Managed To Save Matty/Peeta

Unless you're living in another universe, then you know a couple of Vampire Diaries fans and I planned, and yes, we succeeded in crashing the Masquerade party in Mystic Falls, Virginia.

While I'm still getting myself out of my Matty/Peeta ninja saving mode, here are a few pics, and videos that were shot in honor of the debauchery that took place tonight.



The lovely @vampdiaries711showed us that not only are her eyes stunning, but so is her mask!
I don't mess around when it comes to my Matty/Peeta! 
The ALWAYS hilarious @mak75231 clearly had other intentions for the Masquerade.
So @krysmamo  pulled out all of the stops. She def would have given Kat a run for her money in 1864.









Apparently @romancialove gets around Mystic Falls ....

I don't think Jer Bear is quite ready for this.

Not only is she laying in the most sexiest man-sandwhich, she get's bitten too! But by which one?

Jer Bear is like wtf? lol

Elena not only has to watch out for Kat, but @romancialove  is also on the prowl.

SOMEBODY COME GET HER! No, really get her away from my man!

I knew she was evil from the day she first Tweeted me!

So you see, while everyone else was worried about Katherine, us girls were having the time of our lives (insert Dirty Dancing song here). I can't wait to crash another shindig with all of you again, and knowing Mystic Falls, it won't be too long. Hey who's down for a car wash sans Salvatore bro clothes?

 Next mission should you choose, pillage the Salvatore Boarding House village!


*DISCLAIMER* No vampire's, witches, or werewolves were harmed while making this blog, though I can't say the same for that one chick who got the ax.

xOxO's with a side of fist bumping to you all!

~Shenna

4 comments:

  1. Okay, this officially rocks sumthin fierce! Crash and burn! Can't wait for the next escapade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Still Cracking up 1hr l8r. This was best non crash masquerade party I've ever attended. I just want to give @EyemJusMe66 @ @iansomerhalder mad props for starting what will now be known as the #FistBumpTheMovement

    You have to read this blog entry http://www.lifenotsofab.com/2010/10/im-not-your-dude-vampire-diaries.html

    2 understand the united of this. Until the Next Crash gals. Let me say however, that as episodes go the Unkown crasher did take Elena 4 next episode. My guess is one of had our minions do the dirty work. *Fist Bump* to the Mystic Fall Crashers xoxo Loves You All!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I love it! I wish I would have joined in. Next time. Romancia - next time you take a trip to Mystic Falls you wanna let a sista know??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love you. Your blog posts always bring me much joy.

    ReplyDelete