TVD Team Wristbands

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Deciphering Our First Bump

If you didn't read my previous post, then you will not get this AT ALL so, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, GO READ IT!

I was a little dumbfounded and upset over the whole fist bump exchange between Ian and I. I mean he kissed and shook other hands, but WHY ME?! Why was I the chosen fist bumping partner?! Did he really want to fist pump with me and decided that fist pumping was lame so instead, Wonder Twined me? Admittedly he did bite his lower lip when he formed said fist for me to bump *dies* (is that death count 4 or 5?) I know MOST of you have imagined your first exchanges with the guys, but I bet none of them included fist bumping. 

Here was mine for example (totally fictional):

Me: *curtsy's* Gentlemen
Ian: *nods his head and holds out his hand for me to place mine in* fair maiden
Me: *places hand in Ian's hand with a smile*
Ian: *kisses the top of my hand ever so gently and looks directly into my eyes and says* Pleasure (quick pause. rewind. playback. *dies*)
Me: I'm sure *winks*
Paul: *obvs jealous of the situation says* I can do you one better *gets up and walks towards me*
Me: *frozen in a state of shock*
Paul: *kisses my cheek* (hey he's got a girlfriend so I'm keeping it as PG as I can)
Me: *Faints* for the first time in my natural life

Sigh, in my dreams right? LOL!

I'll tell you guys, the fist bumping incident was the equivalent of  having your crush to end all crushes giving you a kiss on the cheek when you're going in for a kiss on the lips. Such a travesty, lol but, not all all under- appreciated as I am grateful for any contact AT ALL!  

After all of my various jokes about the fist bumping incident, that little energy saving light bulb went off in my head...
Image Source
 

Wait a minute! Maybe our fist bumping experience wasn't at all as upsetting as I thought it was. Why? Because I thought about a cartoon I used to watch as a kid, and it totally made sense! He wants to be my Wonder Twin (go with this idea okay?!)

Look!
Image Source


Replace that Z with an I, and it's Ian. Jayna, well... just replace that with my name, Shenna (not too far off).

This is totes how our encounter ended up:




What do you think?

xOxO~Shenna

5 comments:

  1. hahahahaha! you ma'am, are a genius. that is all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your hilarious. LOL!!

    With that being said you are definitely the ONE for IAN.GO Wonder Twins.

    But wait were they brothers & sisters cuz then that would be just wrong:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha thanks! I would rather settle for his twin rather than his fist bumping drinking partner. Besides there's still Paul, Michael, Zac, and Steven!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I missed all the follow-up stuff till today! Yes, wonder twins would def be incest...I'll have to take that one off your hands...
    Didn't we all have a fantasy first meeting? Too bad they don't REALLY read minds (a course, they don't really have to!lol)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha! I just read this again--did you know you entitled it "Deciphering Our First Bump" Define "Bump"! When is the second one, hmmmm? (Sometimes the way things work out are funnier when they get posted!)

    ReplyDelete