TVD Team Wristbands

Sunday, October 24, 2010

As If The Pictures Weren't Enough...

Here I have 3 videos I managed to shoot at the Vampire Diaries Hot Topic tour in Miami (could have sworn that I shot more than this *side eyes camera*). I really wanted to take more buuuuut the oh so dreaded fan hands got in my way as you can see.

PS. Thank you all so much for taking the time to read my posts, commenting, and tweeting links. I am so very proud to be a part of the Vampire Diaries fandom, and I look forward to sharing more with you guys as this crazy ride keeps going on.

XoXo~Shenna

It took a lot for me not to start belting out the lyrics to this song. I Looove it. And I kinda have of crush on Sounds Under Radio. Yes, the whole band! I'm a maneater if you haven't noticed. *sings* "I'm not a player, I just crush a lot."


Hey boys!
 

Oh, the many adult thoughts running through my head when I was shooting this. FIY none of these screams were coming from me, you would have really been deaf if I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment