TVD Team Wristbands

Saturday, October 23, 2010

I'M NOT YOUR DUDE! A Vampire Diaries Encounter

Today started promptly at 5:22 am (insane seeing as how I don't wake up sometimes until 2 pm). Case in point this tweet: @tvdfansonline I think Ian and Paul fit the bill? huh? lol RT @EyemJusMe66: I'm telling YOU U have to be REEEEEAL special 2 have me out of my bed before 12!

I will admit that I was completely and utterly excited, and nervous. I've never felt anything close to this, not even for the numerous *NSYNC concerts I attended as a teen.So I wake up and do that whole toss turn routine, and ended up facing the ceiling thinking "holy s%&!, I'm meeting Stefan and Damon today!" By now my stomach is churning and I think I'm going to upchuck last nights ice cream. I don't so don't worry your pretty little heads.

Fast forward a couple hours later, I finally decided to roll out of bed and head to Tweet Deck to get some last minute counseling from @mak75231. Follow her she's amaze!

@mak7523: @EyemJusMe66 Don't worry--you won't remember the drive there or home anyway--just run over em! #TVDTour.

@mak7523: @EyemJusMe66 Go have Lucky Charms for bkfst--Frosted Lucky Charms, they're Magically Delicious! lol #TVDTour

So after consulting with, laughing with, and making perverse jokes about Ian and Paul (Bwaaahaaaaaaaa! RT @EyemJusMe66: @mak75231 it was destined that I'd have my first 3some today. LOL!) with @WajimaAlvarado, @mak75231, @romancialove, @asexiness, @tvdfansonline, I took a shower, got dressed and headed out the door without my infamous BlackBerry (hilarity ensued because of this).

30 minutes or so later I arrive at Shops at Sunset Place  10:30 ish "OMG OMG OMG OMG." While I'm walking around all of the ding dang shops I'm thinking to myself, "there's going to be a long line." I get there and guess what, I was practically number 30! I stand around a little while and then very shortly other fans start lining up behind me. I had planned to meet up with @WajimaAlvaradoat 10, but we both got there at just the right time.

Sounds Under Radio  were doing their sound check when I arrived. I really REALLY liked what I heard from them, and they seem super nice as well. Minutes fly, new friendships are made over #TVD, bottles of water are consumed, Sounds Under Radio fliers are being used as fans (sorry guys, but I think Paul and Ian may have risen the temperature because it was HOOOOOOOOOT!).

Blah, blah, blah...

Here is where they start telling us that we need to start getting into a single file line (psssssh! people don't like to listen especially teenagers).

Blah, blah, blah...

They start ushering people towards the door (insanity ensues and I realize I should have invested in some earplugs). I must have looked so unamused because one of the flashlight cops says to me sarcastically, "Don't look so excited there!" Whatevs copper dude, these chicks are about to have me in an hearing aid at the age of 25 and 3/4.

Heart starts pounding out of control. Seriously ask @WajimaAlvarado. I had her feel it, and her friend too!

Cue line head counter person. I'm 4th out of 10 in my group which didn't makes any sense whatsoever in the long run. We enter the store and I get entranced by the various Halloween hair bows on the wall while everyone else is having a shit-fit over Ian and Paul.

We move. We move some more. And I can see the top of Mr. Wesley's head (I even got a pic. see below).

I see Ian *dies*

I see Paul and Ian *resurrects and dies again*

Paul and I make eye contact ( I think he has a thing for me). At this point I've died twice and I'm no cat (not that I know of anyway) sooooo what do I do? I die a third time.

First thought in my head, "Ian's head is so small!" Don't ask just read.

The 3 in front of me have their moments, and there's me and me alone for a good 20 seconds (FOREVER).

Ian puts his fist out for me to what? Fist bump? (processes thought in head for 1 second).

Luckily another fan caught it on her camera. Image Source.

I make a fist and do as I am supposed to do because you can't leave a man hanging. I'm thinking, "I'M NOT YOUR DUDE!" "WHAT ARE WE, DRINKING BUDDIES?!" That's what friends do to friends. I'm trying to make you one of my future ex husbands and you want to FIST BUMP ME?!

I'm sure MOST of you would kill to fist bump Ian, but this was my initial thought so bare with.

Paul is staring directly at this interaction as our fists connect in all of it's Wonder Twin wonderfulness. 

Ian: pointing at the key necklace around my neck asks, "Are those the keys to your heart?" then *bows his head* to sign my poster.

Me: *looks down at my necklace and lifts it up off of my shirt* "Yes!"  (lies) "I have a lot of them!"

Ian: "Yes you do."

Paul: You have an abundance of keys to your heart.(he def didn't say the word abundance now that I'm remembering it was more like)

Paul: *laughs and says* "yeah, what do you have there like... You have a lot of keys to unlock your heart." *looks at me directly in my eyes with a smile on his face*

Me: Yep! 1 for you, and you, and a couple others...(only in my head did I say this. Actually it was more like)

Me: *laughs* "I know!" *looks up to find Ian looking directly at me smiling*

Me: *putting left had over my ear says* "I'm going to be deaf, all of this screaming! I don't know how you guys do this!"

Ian, Paul, and I: share a laugh together

Paul: *staring at me and laughing at the same time says* "Yeah no kidding, all 3 of us are."

Ian, Paul, and I: jointly laugh again.

At this point I'm walking off... (I'm pretty sure I said thank you)

Ian: "Thank you so much for coming." *huge smile*

Me: I die yet again

Paul: "Yes, thank you for coming to see us!"

Me: floats out of Hot Topic.

blah, blah, blah...I love their laugh by the way.

An hour or so passes and then Sounds Under Radio performs 3 songs. Loved it!

Ian and Paul walk out and down to the stage *insanity ensues again*

And then the Q&A begins.

I'll cut it short (lol) here and leave you with some pictures for now. Look for the rest of my fan encounter later.

*If you want to use my pictures or videos PLEASE do not take credit for yourself that is all that I ask of you guys.*

XoXo~Shenna

















If you've seen a video of the Q&A, when Ian says "Wow that's a tiny shirt." He was referring to her shirt.




The crowd was definitely LOUD enough!





Paul fist bumps (see, friends!) Ian after they've made plans to share fans on the Wesleyhalder Island. 










O_o





I'm not sure Paul digs the bloody hand.



3 comments:

  1. why in the second to last photo is a hand that appears to have blood on it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I have no idea. I didn't even notice that until I got home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whenever I want to have an honest to good heartily laugh. I visit this page of a fan encounter. LOL! Never did an old school tradition seem so hip and new. So obviously comfortably natural than an awkward *fist bump* LOL!

    Somehow you've made the act more intimate than a kiss on the hands or the lips. (okay so I went to far) But you catch my drift.

    Soon to be honorary member of the #fistbumpthemovement :-D

    ReplyDelete