TVD Team Wristbands

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Things Left Unsaid Part 1

This past Thursday on The Vampire Diaries was ah-mazing! Loved evil torturous Damon! I knew Mason was going to be a goner, but I still think his death was too easy. As for Aunt Jenna, I thought she'd be a goner too. Thanks to the amazing writers on the show, they don't kill her off, but instead, has Katherine compel her to stab herself. Just so you know I'm all on the Team Katherine train! SPOILER ALERT!!!! Mason received a heart transplant from Damon, but Damon forgot the heart to transplant back into Mason so he died (not really). As a result I ended up setting up a Vidal in honor of Uncle Mason's departure from The Vampire Diaries. 


If you didn't catch these pictures I tweeted out yesterday after the Hot Topic event here is your chance:

These are my infamous keys that were pointed out by Ian Somerhalder. And yes, that is my TheSBH tvdbingo card. Go and get one @ http://salvatoreboardinghouse.wordpress.com/

These are the posters that were given out and signed by the brothers Salvatore. 


Until next time...

xOxO~Shenna

No comments:

Post a Comment