TVD Team Wristbands

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Shenna's Top 10 Future Ex Husbands List

About 10 years ago I started calling Justin Timberlake my future ex husband why? Who knows, but it stuck. I mean it's pretty obvious that the chances of me ever marrying him is like next to NEVER, but in my fantasy world (in my head) EVERY and ANYTHING is possible. Now if you know me, you know that I have an insatiable appetite for the opposite sex, and thus, I am always on the prowl for the next future ex Mr. Shenna. So with the encouragement of my friend Romancia (@romancialove) I give you my top 10 list of my future ex husbands.


10. Chuck Bass
The Bass is new to the list. His upper east side pompous attitude gives me EVERYTHING I'VE EVER WANTED AND MORE (what can I say, I have a thing for massive douche lords)!!! All I can really say about him is... He's Chuck Bass!
Image Source


9. Zach Roerig/Matty/Peeta
  I made a poem about this dude and his eyes so blue. So glad he's still around on The Vampire Diaries for my, I mean our viewing pleasure. He "seems" so sweet, and well look at him! He's got that All American thing going on for him.
Image Source
8. Chace Crawford
Maybe it's because he bares a striking resemblance to ex #3, or maybe it's because he looks like the kind of dude that would let me braid his hair ( I'm also totes into dudes who would let me braid their hair). Whichever the case, dude has that unattainable high school jock crush worthy thing going on for him.
Image Source

 
7. Tom Cruise
Ah, Mr. Cruise. We have had a long journey together. You were my first love. My only love. I used to refer to myself as Mrs. Shenna Cruise, do you remember that? Of course you don't because that was totes in my fantasy land. Aside from his Oprah antics, and his marriage to Joey from Dawson's Creek *coughs*, he'll always be on my list. You had me at Legend.
Image Source

 
6. Brad Pitt
YESSSS LOUIS!!! You are the first person who I wanted to become my maker. You have like 30 kids now and that is why you are number 6 on my list (Shenna and kids just don't mix quite yet). I think I maybe in love with your girlfriend/baby momma sooooooo, 3some? Haha just kidding *coughs*.
Image Source
 
5. Gerard Butler
OH. MY. 300. ABS! How could I not have this man on my list?! His accent alone get's him a V.I.P. access  straight to my Victoria's Secret. And his arms, HARRY FREAKIN' POTTER TAKE ME NOW!
Image Source
 
4. Johnny Depp
 No matter if you're Jack, Edward, Gilbert, Wonka, or the Madd Hatter, you know you all can get it! I can't even express how talented this guy is. I have NEVER seen a Depp moving I haven't liked.
Image Source



3. Ian Somerhalder
Hard choice to put you all the way at 3, but your 2 predecessors and I have a much longer history. You Mr. with those "take me" eyes of yours, are the epitome of sexy, not for obvious reasons, but because you are a do-gooder. You actually care about things outside of your celebrity realm. You have the most sincere and beautiful aura about you (I know because I met him, and though briefly, I could feel it). Your laugh melts me into a puddle of wonder twin nothingness. You, Sir, are awesome. Thank you!
Image Source


2. Justin Timberlake
17 freaking years I have been crushing on this guy! I've had to battle through the Britney years, and the cutting off of the hair. I even stayed beside you when you used to wear those horrid bandannas. I've seen you in concert many times, and have yet to meet you. I feel like we are already married under common law, so when do I get my ring Mr. Timberlake?

Image Source
 
1. Harry Potter
Yes, ladies and gents, Harry J. Potter is my numero uno future ex husband. I know, I know, I'm a bit of a cougar, but I love him *tear*. And because our Potter ride is coming to an end next year, I had to put him first. POTTER NOOOOO!!!

Image Source
So that's it. That's my list. Who's on your list?

xOxO~Shenna 

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahahahahahha, SHENNNAAAA. I love this. It is too epic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is mari. i'm not sure if this will post but i wanted to try at least. i think you're a very brave individual for sticking around throughout JT's horrid bandanna days lol :D! Not only that, I think you're incredibly awesome for adding my current husband Chuck Bass onto this list! It's all about Chuck Bass xD Ed Weswick who? I am extremely surprised that you like Tom Cruise. I would have never guessed that have a crush on him lol although I do think he's pretty awesome. I did expect Potter to be on the list hahaha <3333 :)

    ReplyDelete