TVD Team Wristbands

Thursday, November 4, 2010

No Trash At The Bash

For the past couple of days some of my fellow Tweeters and I have been trying to help @romanicalove find the perfect semi-formal dress to wear to the St. Tammany's Unleashed "Bash on the Bayou" event hosted by Ian Somerhalder.

Image Source

As people started sending in links for dresses it became apparent very early on that some of our taste levels were better suited for those street walking professionals out there.


I think even the most liberal Lady of the Night would blush at the site of this dress at a semi-formal event.

Just when we thought that the above was the worst choice, we were hit with a life sized chiffon table napkin that was made into a "dress". 

And this thing below. What is it? I'll tell you what it is, it's hideous! And whoever is allowing this thing to be sold in their stores should live forever in lace and ruffle hell!!! *shudders*


I gave Romancia advice on what colors were better suited for her skin tone and blue being one of them, she decides she should go out dressed like a figure skater imitating a cloud, or The Little Mermaids natural habitat.


Now we get down to the nitty gritty. Romancia needs your help in deciding which out of these 7 dresses below would be best suited for the event next Saturday? Look on the sidebar and click on your choice. She will be revealing her choice via Twitter the night of the event so make sure you are following her at @romancialove if you want to see the outcome.










xOxO~Shenna

9 comments:

  1. I like the 5 and the 3..but brunettes fits on blue! #GoBrunettes .-
    Xo Magui aka @JustIanS

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOh I love the Blue number ...#1. But then again, You can never go wrong with that "Little-black-dress" as seen in photo #4. so it is #1 or #4.
    Kiss Ian for me!!!
    xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. You would look HOT in 5... my second choice would be 1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, here's my input: 5 for the sex, 7 for the class--u decide!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like a classy event so I'm going with #4. You can never go wrong with a little black dress. This one say's I know I'm HOT and I don't have to be hanging out to prove it. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dress 5, Please Lord, God! Dress 5!!!!!1 would make you look like a little mermaid reject with the clam shell boobs, 2would make you look like a hippy (big hipped) tent, 3 screams pregnant and trying to hide it, 4...yeah...6 looks kike her boobs are bleeding or she is developing tentacles, and 7screams I'm so drunk..gang bang out back! Go for 5! Stylish retro look that remains classy and is a bit of a tease! *g*
    a few seconds ago · Like

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stephanie - Girl you have me ROFLMAO!! I love that you give exact reasons. It makes my choice SOO much easier. I was wondering to what people were thinking when they chose the dress. You've just summed it all up for me. YOU are an absolute delight.

    Kinda why I'm looking forward to you Novel - Absolute Perfection by Stephanie Burke

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete