TVD Team Wristbands

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A Million Zillion Thanks To Sounds Under Radio

Earlier today I was handed a package by the mailman, and the very first thing that I noticed written at top left corner was, Sounds Under Radio. I got a little jiggy with it after I had the package in my hand, and decided not to open it until I could give it the proper attention as I was headed out to visit a friend in the hospital Needless to say when I finally returned back home I immediately opened up the envelope and took in all of its contents. The AH-MAZING members of Sounds Under Radio, Lang, Bradley, Sonny, and Doug had sent me not only an autographed copy of their CD Cinematica, but I also recieved an autographed poster, ANNNNND A FREAKIN' HAND WRITTEN MESSAGE IN A CARD!!!! You guys have NO idea how much I adore handwritten personalized messages.

I couldn't thank the guys enough which, I've probably tweeted them thank you's worth a lifetime, but again, THANK YOU LANG, BRADLEY, SONNY, AND DOUG SOOOOOO MUCH! A MILLION ZILLION TIMES OVER! And please if you are reading this check them out. I don't go out of my way to recommend bands or anything for that matter very often, but I PROMISE YOU you won't regret it.










XOXO~Shenna 

1 comment:

  1. Squeeee...Oh yes wait a minute Mr. Postman...Lol!
    I so adore hand written letters. Since its still such a rare thing> I can't tell you how much it's a valuable treat.

    Okay this is the moment. I go to itunes and check out their CD's. Luckily a recommend by you is ALWAYS worth it. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete