TVD Team Wristbands

Monday, December 20, 2010

How Do You Know This Movie Sucks?

Film Metro was gracious enough to provide 2 movie screening passes for me and a guest to see How Do You Know last Thursday night, and honestly, if I had paid to see this movie, I would have demanded a refund!

I didn't really know much about the movie before hand except the fact that Reese's Pieces (Reese Witherspoon) was in it, so I figured it would be a sure bet, and boy did I think wrong. The movie seemed to be all over the place. Paul Rudd's character was awful, and why on God's green earth would Jack Nicholson of all actors want to be in this movie? He can't be that hard up for cash. No, not even Reese Witherspoon could have saved this disaster of a movie. The only glimmer of hope for How Do You Know was non other than Owen Wilson's asshole character, Matty.

I fought desperately not to break one of my movie going rules which is to NEVER FALL ASLEEP DURING A MOVIE EVER. I thought that pulling out my cell (which we were advised not to do during the screening or we'd be kicked out of the viewing) and getting kicked out by the secret service of movie screenings would be a lot more interesting than this movie, but alas, I didn't.

So, if you're wondering, pondering, or on the fence about checking out How Do You Know, I say pass. Wait for one of those 3 day weekend showings on TNT or something. At least then the only thing you'd be wasting is your time, and not your money.

Oh, and here is the trailer:





xOxO~

Shenna

No comments:

Post a Comment