TVD Team Wristbands

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Fabulous Fashionista Spotlight

Long overdue, but well worth the wait, I give you Life Not So Fab's first ever Fabulous Fashionista Spotlight!

 
Name:Tecarra King
Age:25 years old
Location: Miami,Florida
Contact info: Tecarra@gmail.com




Fashion has been my love since I can remember. From my youthful days of planning backyard fashion shows at the age of 9, to currently doing fashion blogging and assistant styling. I love that fashion is ever changing and a way to express yourself. I love bright hues, simple patterns and bold prints. I die for that one of a kind vintage piece that makes your heart skip a beat. Shoes are that must have; by any means necessary. Fashion is my first LOVE and will always be.

 "FASHION, it's a LIFESTYLE.."


To read Tecarra's fashion blog, visit her at Fashion In A Snapshot  


xOxO~Shenna

4 comments:

  1. Pretty cool chickadee! I love fashion as well! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it T! Keep it going strong girly, I love your eye for fashion & style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go Tee!! Looking Fab might I add! Keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE...FASHION IS TO DIE FOR, AND YOU ARE GREAT AT IT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete