TVD Team Wristbands

Friday, April 29, 2011

Love Letters


Love Letters

I’m writing you love letters, sometimes they are the same.
Never are they plain with scribbled hearts around your name.
I’m writing you love letters, to show how much I care.
Sometimes I know it’s hard, because I am not there.
I’m writing you love letters to speak the words of the heart.
From which my lips they do not seem to part.
I’m writing you love letters, because I’m just too shy.
To face you in the flesh when you begin to ask why.
I’m writing you love letters, because I need to know.
If what it is you feel for me is something you’re willing to show.
I’m writing you love letters, because I cannot sleep.
Sometimes my words get tangled. Sometimes they can be deep.
I’m writing you love letters, with no hopes of replies.
All that I ask of you is not to tell me any lies.
I’m writing you love letters, to tell you I was wrong.
I know this all can’t be fixed with just a simple song.
I’m writing you love letters outside in the rain.
Just hoping that it will disguise my tear drop stains.
I’m writing you love letters casting my fears aside.
So I can show you just how deeply I feel inside.
I’m writing you love letters and leaving it up to you.
Because in the end, you’ll know that I’ll always love you. 

xOxO~
Shenna

No comments:

Post a Comment