TVD Team Wristbands

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Jokes On Us. The End!


Okay, by now you’ve all read, and heard everything thing about shittycon, and since I can go on, and flippin’ on about how much of a letdown that entire weekend was for me aside from the previously mentioned; I will end with this.

Dear EyeCon Staff,

Thank you for not taking the TVD fandom seriously. You may have swindled us out of thousands of dollars, but NEVER THE HELL AGAIN! While some are still kissing your asses and cooing over how "great of a job" you did, I would like to take this time to give you some advice on your future shitventions:

1. If you're going to promise something you best make sure you deliver on it.
2. How in the flying fuck can you run a convention if you and your staff are the BIGGEST groupies out there? If you're going to be in a business surrounding yourselves around celebrities, I think it best if you and your staff learn how to separate business from pleasure. 
3. This is more of a comment rather than a suggestion... WHAT IN THE ENTIRE HELL WAS THAT 10 DAY OLD SHIT PILE OF A PAGEANT YOU TRIED TO PUT ON? Did you not realize (of course you did, but you didn't care) that these girls were taking this seriously? And that crown! I could have gotten that damn thing off of ebay for $5!
4. Please inform your staff and volunteers on what the hell they are supposed to be doing. You had a 9 am meeting, and for what?
5. FUCK YOUR HANDLERS!
6. The land of denial is such a magical place. If someone asks me for my opinion on if they should attend one of your "conventions", I will gladly tell them, FUCK NO!
7. I would have found you a bit less irritating had you not removed the negative comments from your Facebook page.
8. Though some are afraid to call you out, I'm not, so Thank you Kenny and crew for screwing me out of what was supposed to be one of the best times of my life.

Yours Truly,

xOxO~ Shenna 











No comments:

Post a Comment