TVD Team Wristbands

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My Autmn/Winter Must Haves for 2010 from Evans

I've been an admirer of Evans clothing for a little while now, and their Autumn/Winter collection displays exactly why their clothes are so fab to me. While some of the pieces are not up for sale on the site just yet, Evans has given us a sneak peak at what's to come. Are you excited? If you're not, get excited! I'm BURSTING!!!

According to the Evans blog , this first collection is inspired by "the great outdoors." My inner hippie chick as I refer to as Rainbow (lol), is so in love with the earth tone colors of these pieces. My faves would have to be: the green military inspired top, print dress, plaid long sleeved shirt, and brown combat boots.

Eden: 

The next "themed" pieces are my absolute fave! Just like I have the inner hippie chick inside of me, there's also that badass rocker/goth girl in me as well (she has no name). Since blue is my fave color I naturally fell in love with most of these clothes. My faves: NUMERO UNO is that fantastic structured coat with the long sides, and of course the short blue coat as well. The wet look of those blue leggings are hawt, and I like the skull print top right underneath it. 

Twilight:
 Biba is for the girly girl. The Evans blog attributes the look of these pieces to the 70's with mixes of faux fur and lace. While fur nor faux fur is really my style, I do love of course that cute little print dress as mentioned before, the long floral print dress is to die, and teal (?) little mini dress at the bottom.

Biba:


The fourth set of pieces are okay. I do LOVE Christmas which is what the style of these looks are attributed to according to the Evans blog, but I'm not a big fan of wearing Chritmasy things.The only two pieces that I would consider buying would be the hopefully faux leather brown jacket, and the gray flowy front blazer.

Rococo:

What are your must haves from the Autumn/Winter Evans collection? Tell me, I want to know!

XoXo~Shenna

No comments:

Post a Comment