TVD Team Wristbands

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Long Overdue Torrid Haul

So, a couple of weeks ago I blogged about getting the Torrid Regan over-the-knee boots, and have since received them and drooled all over them. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them! The only slight negative that I could possibly say about them is that they fit rather loose on me (I don't know if they are supposed to fit that way) as my legs tend to be on the skinny side. I also ordered the Lacey Black Peeptoe Booties, and oh my heavens, those shoes are THE BEST! They are sooo comfy which, is an issue I have with a lot of heeled shoes because of my flat feet. Everything fit well except for 2 items which I have sent back. I have to say that the nerds need love too shirt is too cute!

1. Regan Over-the-Knee Moto Boot ($68), 2. Teapot and Clock Charm Necklace ($12) 3. Silver Rose and Pearl Stretch Ring ($12) 4. The Vampire Diaries Cast Tee ($28) 5. Hematite Mixed Metal Key Cluster Necklace ($12) 6. Lacey Black Peeptoe Bootie ($42) 7. White Jersey Military Jacket ($48) 8. Born Famous Couture Grey Skull Tee ($28) 9. Black and Gold Oval Stretch Ring ($12)  10. Beige Ditsy Nerds Need Love Too Tee ($28)

No comments:

Post a Comment