TVD Team Wristbands

Friday, August 6, 2010

Fab Shoes. Not So Fab Big Feet!

Personally, I have never been much of a shoe girl, but recently, I have been lusting over a couple pair of shoes that I have stumbled upon on various websites. Most of my lack of  "shoe love" probably stems from the fact that I wear a size 11 shoe (a size 10 sometimes depending on how it's made), and as stated in a previous post, it makes it most difficult to find fashionable shoes in my size. One Youtuber, and fellow blogger named Tara, put me on to the shoe website, SoleStruck who's awesome enough in itself, sells fashionable size 11's. Though, I am not in agreeance with paying over $100 for any pair of shoes no matter how fabulous (a handbag, yes, but not for shoes. You can tell where my priorities lie) some of the following shoes have me thinking twice about how much dough I would dish out for shoes.


 Ruthie Davis's  SPIKE shoes retail for $1,395 and have been seen on Beyonce. I loooove anything black, studded, and with zippers. Yes please, but sadly they do not come in my size. Oh, BOO! :(



Jeffery Campbell's  BAL-NU boots retail for $189.95. These boots have a distressed look which is something that I love and better than that, they come in my size. Ring em' on up!

 


Louboutin's Men's Flat Spikes retail for $1,095. I'm much more less a tennis shoe fan than a shoe fan altogether, but I like anything that makes a daring statement. They are a men's shoe, but I'd rock them.


Any of you know where I can shop to expand my new love for shoes?

xOxO~Shenna

Honorable mentions that are not pricey, and do not come in my size:






All of the shoes above are from an ebay seller by the name of fashionstoryshop who sells from Australia.

1 comment: