TVD Team Wristbands

Friday, June 25, 2010

ForThe Rainy Days Ahead

Since the season of Summer has officially been here for a couple of days now, I figured I'd share my rain boots/galoshes/wellies with you guys. I found these in New York in February when they were having that whole snow storm ordeal up north. I can't remember the name of the store I found them in, but it was located somewhere in Manhattan. They also sold a lot of awesome accessories there as well. The whole reason I ended up buying them was because the boots or I so dearly referred to them as my "Fuggs" (fake Uggs) were not faring me too well on the icy sidewalks. Too many near incidents of busting my behind was more than enough motivation for me to seek out these bad boys. I was so stressed and too scared to wear my Fuggs to even go out and find more appropriate footwear that, I ended up borrowing my G-sisters sized 10 Nine West boots. Let me tell ya, those boots were so snug on my feet I thought my toes were going to burst.

Needless to say, those Nine West boots were so perfect for those ice packed sidewalks. Never once did I feel my feet almost slip from under me. My friend and I ended up at several stores before we found the galoshes in both our shoe sizes. They were all of $10 no tax! I do regret not buying more of them, but I wouldn't have had any room in my suitcase anyway. Its a wonder that I've never had a pair before then since I do live in Florida, and of course we get plenty of rain down here. I have gotten a lot of use out of them so far, and I'm sure I will continue to get even more use out of them this hurricane season. I do believe the store had galoshes in sizes up to 13, and they came in varying designs. If I find out what store it was exactly or at least where it was located I will be sure to share. Until then, stay dry, and mind those puddles!



small kisses and BIG hugs

xOxO~Shenna

No comments:

Post a Comment