TVD Team Wristbands

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Big Feet = Big Bummer

So I have had this shoe complex since about my 5th grade year in school. At that point in time I could fit into my Moms size 7 1/2 shoes. Soon after, my feet just kept growing along with my size and my height. The last time I measured my height I was at about 6 1/2 feet tall, and my shoe size well, they had to be monstrous considering that they have to support my frame. I don't mind so much the size of my feet, but the lack of choice that I have in wearing fashionable shoes. It's as if people who wear sizes over 10 are not supposed to care what they wear on their feet!

I've always wanted to start my own shoe line exclusively for women who wear sizes 11 and up (sorry my size 10 chicks, but you are currently included in the majority).  Come on designers, it only takes just a wee bit more effort to stretch the length of those shoes. And for crying out loud why must you charge us more for a little but more of material? I mean come on, it is no different than making a size 7 to an 8. All for the exception of maybe Old Navy, Target, Torrid, and Payless I don't quite know where else to find shoes in my size that are affordable.

If any one is out there reading this and, you have any suggestions on where I could find fashionable shoes in my size (11) that are not otherwise listed, please share and I will share my findings as well. I do however, luck up sometimes in stores and I can find shoes in a size 10 that I can wear, but that is on rare occasion. Oh, do check out your local $9.99 and up shoe stores if you have them. They usually go up to about a size 12 sometimes but you must get there when they are put out or you will miss out, trust me.

Until next time....

small kisses and BIG hugs xOxO

No comments:

Post a Comment