TVD Team Wristbands

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Red and Wild with Lace

I just a look at the Torrid site to see if anything new popped up that I might want to purchase, and behold, there was a brand spankin' new black lace dress. Now, I'm really not into dresses as my height tends to make them look more like crop tops on me, but this one is so cutsey! I paired it with other items off of the site that I would prolly wear it with. Not saying that I am buying any of these items, but it does make a girl think... Check them out!


5" Wildcat heels $39.00, Lace Print Ruched Shoulder Dress $58.00,  Red Hello Kitty Clutch Purse 35.00, Black Bead and Flower Bracelet $14.00 (you can find fake pearl bracelets for cheap at accessory stores), and Red lipstick of your choice!

 XoXo~Shenna

No comments:

Post a Comment